(5) 2012 Australia Lunar Series II Year Of The Dragon 1/2 oz Silver Coins GEM BU
(5) 2012 Australia Lunar Series II Year Of The Dragon 1/2 oz Silver I n Capsule s BU Coins! 2012 Australia Lunar Series II Year Of The Dragon 1/2 ounce. 999 silver capsuled coin minted at the Perth Mint. THESE ARE VERY LIMITED SILVER COINS SO GET YOURS NOW WHILE THEY ARE STILL AVAILABLE! The 2012 Silver Lunar Year of the Dragon features a traditional Chinese dragon, a long, scaled serpentine creature with four legs protecting the Pearl Of Wisdom. In the Chinese Lunar Calendar, 2012 is the Year of the Dragon. The dragon is known for its strength, beauty and noble nature. These traits are flawlessly portrayed in the Perth Mint's 2012 Year of the Dragon coin. Not only is the dragon the only mythical creature in the Chinese zodiac, it is also one of the most popular. Shown on the obverse of each coin is an Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Queen Elizabeth II of England.
The obverse also includes the inscriptions of ELIZABETH II, AUSTRALIA, 2012. 999 SILVER and the face value & weight of each strike.
The reverse design of each coin is joined by the inscription of Year of the Dragon and the Chinese character for Dragon protecting the Pearl Of Wisdom. The item "(5) 2012 Australia Lunar Series II Year Of The Dragon 1/2 oz Silver Coins GEM BU" is in sale since Monday, September 30, 2019. This item is in the category "Coins & Paper Money\Coins\ World\Australia & Oceania\Australia\Commemorative". The seller is "preciousimportsexports" and is located in Pismo Beach, California. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Year: 2012
- Country of Manufacture: Australia
- Grade: GEM BU
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Australia
- Circulated/Uncirculated: Uncirculated
- Certification: Mint certified
- THESE ARE REAL BEAUTIES!!!: GET THEM WHILE YOU CAN!!!